This is not your typical recruiter position. Each Senior Recruiter in Residence works directly with fast-growth startups on tours of duty that last anywhere from 3 to 9 months, handling only two to three client accounts at a time for optimum results.
We are looking for a person who is curious, creative, persistent but also has high EQ (emotional intelligence). Each time we talk with a potential candidate we are assessing both whether they would be a good fit for our client, and whether our client would be a good fit for them. We choose to play the long game, optimizing for helping others, versus immediate "wins".
- Entrepreneur, or operator, who has 5+ years involved heavily in the hiring of talent, people operations and/or human resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A true love of helping people.
- Ability to work remotely and travel for clients.
The goal of the Recruitment Associate exists to free up a Sr. Recruiter’s time, to focus on screening and reaching out to the best candidates for our clients, while providing valuable experience and mentorship for the Associate.
- Highly detailed orientated and organized
- Able to manage and make sense of multiple channels of information coming in at once
- The desire to learn, and a bent towards "figuring 💩 out" and "getting 💩 done".